27 September 2009

Wish you Were Here?

As we've finally found a hotel with WiFi which has justified me lugging my netbook around 1/2 of Greece (information addiction is a terrible thing), I thought a quick mid-holiday update was in order.  Mostly I've done lots of lying in the sun, cocktail drinking,  tacky souvenier buying and  far too much deep fried cheese eating but I have also managed to keep reasonably up to date with my LSNED and the travel journaling has contined (realtively) a pace. 

We're starting the UK leg of our tour in a couple of days so will maybe be able to catch up more comprehensively then, in the meantime I have a few(straight of out the camera) pictures just to set the scene.  I have around 700 photographs in the bag (not all fisheye) already so there'll be lots of scrapping to do when I get home which makes the idea of coming home that little more bearable.


I'll get back to 'getting away from it all' then...

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Glad you are having a great time, love that sea view thru the fish eye lens! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sat here droolling Polly. Sun, sea, Greece. Perfect. You're photos are gorgeous. I love that lens.
    Enjoy the rest of you hols.

    Lisax

    ReplyDelete