13 September 2009

Learn Something New Every Day #11 and #12 {and another catch up}


This has been a really lovely weekend. We've been relaxing after last weekend, spending time with the dog and cats, watching the X-Files and getting into the holiday frame of mind ready for next week. The weather has been beautiful throughout and although, I would have preferred it to been lovely last weekend, the sunshine on my skin was certainly a very welcome end to the summer.

We has a great time at Michael McIntyre on Friday night and I realised that watching stand-up comedy, particularly live is one of my very favoutite things.
On Saturday, I went shopping for holiday clothes and found that it was much harder than I thought to find nice summery things to wear in September. Although there were lots of lovely jumpers, boots, cardigans and bags, sunglasses, straw hats and cropped trousers were rather thin on the ground. I did manage to find a few things though so we're almost good to go on the packing front.
I've also got up to date on my LSNED pages, including the missing page for 7th. I think the page for the 10th (at the bottom) is my favourite so far. It's fairly simple but the photograph speaks volumes.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, beautiful pages! I love how you have book paper as the background for each one. Your flowers and butterflies are very cute! Have a good week.

    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete