03 September 2009

Learn Something New Everyday #3

No page to show for yesterday as frantic party preparations have taken up all of the day and much of the night.  This will also have to be a quick as there is still quite a lot to do before I can hop into bed. 

However, while I'm enjoying a small glass of amaretto in front of The Mighty Boosh as a reward for my hard work thus far, I wanted to record what I have learnt today so I don't forget it during the excitement of tomorrow!

Whilst tidying up the bedroom, today I have learnt:

a) How many clothes I actually have
b) How long it's been since I've even worn at least 1/2 of them
c) That its going to take me about 6 months to get them all sorted out and hung up
d) Buying new clothes is not always the answer to not having anything to wear.
So I'm signing off for the last time as a someone in their 20s - I'll be back on Sunday with details of the celebrations and what I learnt while the party was in sesssion. 

Hold tight, I'm off to get 30.

3 comments:

  1. Have a great birthday Polly....30 is not so bad hun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Polly, don't worry 30 is the new 20!
    Happy birthday, can't wait to see more of your pages soon...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a wonderful weekend and enjoy being 30!!!! Have a very Happy Birthday.

    Lisax

    ReplyDelete