14 September 2009

Scrapper's Block

I tried to scrapbook tonight - I've been thinking about it all day and couldn't wait to get home to start but somewhere between home and work, something went wrong and suddenly I felt all anxious that whatever I did wouldn't be right and I couldn't bring myself to actually cut any paper.

Hopefully it's just a passing phase and while I can't scrapbook, I can work on photography instead. I've been really enjoying my new 'semi fisheye' lens that I got for my birthday and have got some great pictures, particularly of the animals so far...
And of course, some of us at the beach too...
In LSNED terms, yesterday I learnt that carrots you've grown yourself taste better than anything you could ever buy at Tesco. We had our first roast dinner of the autumn last night and believe it or not, the carrots were the highlight! Today I learnt that you won't get what you want if you don't ask - I saved myself £200 of additional Easy Jet fare to make changes to our booking just because I asked them nicely. Hurray for good manners.

3 comments:

  1. Great lens work Polly - your little dog is so sweet and cute up close! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Polly. Love your photos, what a great lens. It creates something a bit different from the norm!
    Your LSNED pages are fab too, well done for keeping up, I would be so behind by now it'd be unbelievable.
    Thank you so much for your lovely comments, I'm not really thinking about Xmas yet, I just had some new stuff to play with. I hate the fact that the shops do it so early. I like to do Christmas when it's cold and frosty and feeling like Christmas. It's still summer yet, even if the weather thinks differently!!
    Hope your scrapooking head comes back soon I love your Layouts.

    Lisax

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Polly, fish eye is the best. Love your blog. Mika (www.mikascrap.typepad.com)

    ReplyDelete