06 October 2009

Keep On Keeping On

Well I'm back and I have hundreds of lovely pictures and lots of exciting things to share, details from my Travel Journal and the rest of my LSNED. 

However, this isn't a proper post as at the moment as I have a very poorly cat (she spent 12 days in the vet while we were away), I've just started back at University today (Did I mention I was studying for an MSc?), I've still a huge amount of unpacking to do, my parents are coming to stay this weekend and I can't seem to put down the Twilight books (did I mention that I was in love with a vampire?).  So please bear with me, normal service will resume shortly.

As no post (even an un-proper one) is complete without a picture, here is Tess my poorly little friend.  Isn't she a poppet?  I really hope she pulls though.


No comments:

Post a Comment