08 September 2009

Learn Something New Every Day #7 and #8 {and a catch up}

Today I am not really on top of my game - I woke up with a migraine and while it's starting to retreat with the age old remedies of drinking full sugar coke, lying in a darkened room and lots of drugs, I still feel a bit weakend. Nonetheless, learning something new has not been completely of the question as I was delighted to find out that Dawson's Creek has stood the test of time and is as enjoyable now as it ever was.
Yesterday was my first day back in real life after the party and while it was lovely not to be up until midnight dusting and vacuuming, I did a touch of light cleaning and in the process I realised that cleaning as you go is highly underated because it is SO much easier that having to tidy up loads of stuff in one go.

I haven't managed to put together a page for the 7th yet, but I have't posted my pages for the last week yet so here they all including a fiddled with version of my page for the 1st because the more I looked at it, the more I didn't like it anymore.

7 comments:

  1. Happy your are getting better! ((hugs))
    I love your LSNED work! it make me want to take part! I've never done any of shimelle's course as I know I might not be able to keep up and finish it as my work is so imprevisible!
    I have to say, I love your handwritting! mine is so unneat compared to yours!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry you are feeling poorly Polly, but I think Dawsons Creek would cheer me up too!! These LO's are brilliant though - so effective. Keep up the good work xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely pages Polly. Thanks for the comment about my socks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Polly! I love your pages! And I love Devon- whereabouts are you? x (oh and happy birthday by the way- just wait til you hit the next big-O birthday- that really hurts...)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi there, thanks for stopping by on life and scrapping! I couldn't agree more.. great feeling to have all your ages done!
    Good luck on keeping up!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic pages Polly. This is going to be a great collection. Sorry to hear you're under the weather. Take it easy and get well soon.

    Lisax

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really loving you LSNED pages. Your entry about Dawsons Creek made me smile. I used to love that program.

    ReplyDelete