17 September 2009

Learn Something New Everyday #15, #16 and #17

Ooh, I think I almost fell behind there but I may just have caught it in time.  Not that it matters really I suppose, because while I will still be learning things over the next couple of weeks, I don't think I'll be able to post them until I get back.

On the 15th, I leant that a happy dog is the very best welcome home you can have (thanks Karen).

Yesterday, I learnt there is an awful lot to learn about digital photography - a 3 volume book of instructions  on how to take better pictures arrived and it's going to take a while to get through them all.

And today, I've realised that packing light is defintely easier said than done. Travel hairdryer? Eeek.

Hope the rest of everyone's LSNED goes well and lots of useful lessons are learnt.  Can't wait to catch up with everything in October.

1 comment:

  1. Polly - I love your pages and am so glad I could be of help on the 15th :)

    ReplyDelete