16 February 2010

'Woah There Pickle'

Blogging 4 days in a row? Surely that level of commitment is just not in my nature.  Anyone would think it was some sort of hysterical displacement activity to avoid focusing on the rather pressing matter of researching and writing my dissertation proposal (ahem).  Aaaaaaaaaaaaanyway, how is everyone?  Good? Good.

{awkward silence}

Oooh, I know.  Rather excitingly, I'm off to London this Friday for a non-stop tour of wedding dress shops, the National Wedding Show and more wedding dress shops, ideally interspersed with as much sparkling wine as possible.  The bride, the mother of the bride and a brace bridesmaids will all be in attendance and so this is THE dress weekend when hopefully we can secure the ultimate in beautiful and elegant wedding dresses for our favourite Lizbag

I'll let you know how it goes, in the meantime here are a couple more layouts from last week's flurry of scrapping activity.
In many ways, this layout annoys because it's all smug and summery where as I am stuck in the middle of a miserable February.  That may be slightly unfair, but it's my layout and I can be mean about it if I want to.  LOVE the hot pink butterflies though, they're not at all smug.  In fact they're quite polite and self-effacing, you know, in so much as paper butterflies can be.
I quite the four little pictures arrangement here, but it was more by accident that design since I only had 2 sheets of photo paper left (note to self - buy more photo paper) but I think it has all the razzle and dazzle a seaside fun fair needs.

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like it's going to be a fun weekend.

    Loving your LO's - glad you've managed to get back into scrapbooking.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous layouts, I especially love the Smell The Flowers LO, just perfect :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super fabby colourful LO's Polly! Much more fun then a dissertation! OOh and sparkly wine on Friday - give me a shout when you're here?? xx

    ReplyDelete