28 February 2010

Diversions Mark II

So. 

How is the dissertation proposal going I hear you ask. 

I'm actually going to pretend I didn't hear that because as you should be able to tell from the title of this post, it might not be completely finished. I could have got on with it last night, but instead I half watched Freaky Friday (terrible film) in the kitchen and scrapped some pictures from last weekend using Go Go's February Kit:

I could have got on with it today, but instead I slept for ages went to Killerton House (to make up for yesterday's National Trust failure) and had a cream tea.  Lush day.

So in summary, excellent weekend for relaxing, scrapping and taking pictures.  So much better to dwell on one's sucesses than failures don't you think?

4 comments:

  1. But of course you should dwell on your successes lol! I am very good at diversionary tactics too. I have several projects that need my attention and a number of jobs to do this morning. So, what am I doing? Blogging - my favourite diversion!
    Happy Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a lovely day and hey, dissertations work better when the mind has been freed. Love those snowdrops!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your weekend sounds perfect, Polly. Love the LO's and the photos are stunning. It's wonderful to be out and about in the fresh air again after the Winter isn't it.

    Lisax

    ReplyDelete