18 February 2010

SBK - Snowdrop Kit

Following last week's sneaky peaks, I'm finally allowed to reveal the complete layouts made with  SBK's Snowdrop Kit.  The colours in this kit are so right for this time of year and the ribbons and frames were particularly fab to work with - I think this has been my favourite kit so far.

This one shows our newest cat Morrissey at the top of a very tall tree at the bottom of our garden. In the end we had to go out and leave him there but luckily he was able to find his own way down so no need to call the fire brigade on this occasion.


These pictures were taken at Antony Gormley's Another Place on Crosby Beach - what it doesn't record is that very soon after we got stuck in the mud up to our knees. I think I'd rather forget that.

3 comments:

  1. Those are SOOOO great layouts! The papers are fab and the colours just right for Winter pictures, or the beach (or the Winter beach!).

    Morrisey is a beautiful cat - and obviously brave and resourceful too! Love his hat!

    I haven't been to Crosby (not even sure I know where it is...). The sculpture looks so interesting. I like what you have done, with the four photographs in a group.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Polly.
    I haven't cut into February's kit yet, more through lack of time than desire. How lush are those frames!
    Look forward to working along side you on the DT.

    Vicki

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both pages are totally fabulous. I am busy playing with mine, the colours are definately perfect for this time of year

    ReplyDelete