27 February 2010

Weekend Diversions

I've been very busy crafting away this week, but it's all secret squirrel stuff for Lizzie's wedding invitations and so in an uncharacteristically reticent manner, I'll keep them to myself (for now) . I think we're both really pleased with how the prototypes have turned out though so it's just a case of starting to gather the stuff we need to make the really thing. It's all very exciting.

I am actually pushing bits of patterned paper around of a piece of cardstock as I type (multi-tasking rocks) and although I've completed one layout tonight, I'm not currently feeling it for the 2nd so maybe I'll come back to it in the morning. Today we've been out photographing Dartmoor in the spring-y sunshine. The original idea was to explore Castle Drogo courtesy of our new National Trust membership (how old are we?) but in the end the allure of the open moor was too tempting and so we 'accidently' went the wrong way. Here are a few of my favourites:

I hope you're having a great weekend.

3 comments:

  1. Ooh, what wonderful photos! Now why is it that I have never been to Dartmoor? I must go there straight away, without passing Go (though the £200 would be quite useful...).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! fab pics Polly, what great weather you had for your trip and the compositions are lovely! Can I come next time, I miss the moors and fresh air!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous photos Polly, makes me excited about getting back to the Moor....only 3 weeks to go! xxx

    ReplyDelete