21 August 2009

To Quote Dauntless II...

...'Eeeks' (he's a parrot). Didn't meant to vanish for 5 days but it wasn't by choice, it was a whole big DNS record, domain name, internet-y related issue which I don't even pretend to understand but that didn't stop me solving it which is surely the best sort of problem to have.

Ahem. Anyway, here we all are and I've spent the last few days (not) tidying the house, cutting the grass on the paths at the allotment to avoid being evicted, doing a little bit of scrapping and making my first submission to the reader gallery at Scrapbook Inspirations (as well as stressing about my blog not working).

It's the second time I've scrapped these pictures and this is much better than the first effort (accidental spectacuarly ugly layout) and there is this central flipping panel so you can see both the winners and losers of the game. If only I hadn't spelled it 'loosers'. Oh well. I also really REALLY love the October Afternoon woodgrain paper so much in fact, that I've ordered 3 more sheets today, you know, since it's going to be autumn and all.

And speaking of autumn, as further proof (if it were needed) that it is upon us:

1 comment:

  1. Oh yes, Autumn's early again this year! The leaves have already started falling and it's only August!
    Love the layout and the colours you've used.

    ReplyDelete