07 August 2009

Grumbling

Tonight I am tired, my finger is hurting and I can't get my printer to print on transparancies. But on the otherhand, it it Friday, I'll be wearing my pyjamas very shortly and there's a bag of Reeses Pieces in my kitchen.

So in summary, a mixed bag of an evening.

Due to my compromised dexterity, no real progress has been made with Go To Press but I'm hoping to catch up on Sunday. I've got my printables on to patterned paper for Prompt 3 and I've ordered sticky back canvas (which looks fab) for Promt 5.

So until I'm back up to speed, a couple of my current favourite layouts for your viewing pleasure:

2 comments:

  1. hi polly! i came across your blog while viewing danielle's design portfolio.

    i am an american living/working in germany and have been unable to find suitable stores that sell scrapbooking materials in spite of asking locals, scouring phone books, etc....

    i frequently travel to the UK and wonder if you might be able to point a store or two out to me. I typically travel to London and the Cotswolds. I know I can order online through Amazon or another such site, but I like being able to see the product in person.

    also, your work is quite beautiful and inspiring! i've now bookmarked you and will check back often to garner ideas!

    Thanks,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Chris

    Thanks for stopping by my blog and being my first ever commenter!

    Scrapbook shops in London are actually a bit thin on the ground apart from The Creative Scrapbook Company in Edgeware and the only shop I know of in the Cotswolds was Cotswolds Keepsakes which was great, but has reccently closed down.

    If you're travelling between the two places, then its well worth stopping of at Willow Tree Crafts which is very close to the M1 and really good.

    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete