29 August 2009

Learn Something New Everyday

Just a quick one to post the cover for my Learn Something New Everyday project which I made while watching the telly last night. Sorting out the supplies into a manageble container is such a great piece of advice and made it so much quicker and easier to assemble. I also spent sometime cutting my cardstock pages to size which will make it a lot quicker each day so roll on September.

The papers I've used are all from the LSNED kit and the only things I added were the cardstock which all came from off cuts from the project pages and the tiny alphas from Making Memories. I also got a lot of use out of my Slice machine in order to make the best of the bits and pieces of cardstock and I still have lots left. These muted colours aren't what I would normally use but I'm pretty happy with how it turned out (and that I did it all from the sofa).

6 comments:

  1. That's lovely, Polly :-) I also LOVE the colour scheme of your LO in yesterday's post!

    PS The link in your signature on Shimelle's forum doesn't seem active?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Polly,
    first, thanks for your lovely comment on my blog :oD
    Your blog is REALLY pretty - the colours and your banner are gorgeous!

    Love your cover, too - and so impressed you did it while watching the telly - cooool! I am def going to need a more speedy attitude from Tues onwards.. ;o)

    Can't wait to see how you get on with LSNED!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is lovely. The colours look great (and it's always nice to have a little jaunt away from our comfort zone I think).Love the butterfly too.

    xMx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous cover Poppy! Love the colours you've used. Only 2 days to go now! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Polly! Thanks for your kind comments on my blog. Your cover looks great! The only reason I was up to date is that I'm retired now and tend not to go on holiday when the schools are out!I really enjoyed the class and am looking forward to LSNED!
    My Dad was born in Newton Abbot and my cuz and Aunt live in Torquay, so still have links to Devon. All the best, Irene.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely cover - and adore your butterfly :)
    Very pretty blog too - looking forward to seeing you in class.

    ReplyDelete