22 August 2009

Cerulean Blue

Actually the colours I've been painting with today are 'artic skies' (pale turquoise) in the bathroom, 'english mist 4' (mossy green) in the conservatory and 'Theresa's green' (blue green) in the hall. I also used 'black' masonry paint on the window sills but that name's rather lacking in imagination so lets pretend it's called obsidian or something. No cerulean blue at all in fact, but I'm watching the X-Files episode with The Pusher and his mad sister in so it seemed appropriate.

Thought I would share a few pictures of the objet trouve de plage from the bathroom window sill while I was washing them in a collander. I love the look of the pebbles when they're wet and the little plastic doll we found a a beach in Brittany mixed in there always make me smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment