12 August 2009

Of Beans and Birthdays

It's my dad's 65th birthday on Monday and since you can't get good birthday cards in France, I was despatched to buy an appropriate card for my Mum. Unfortunately, non-ugly 65th birthday cards are quite thin on the ground so while Alistair found a nice glittery one at Darts Farm yesterday, I thought it best to make one myself.I even did it in best scrap challenge style and used only the things that I had out on the dining table already which means that technically I didn't make any additional mess, just re-arranged an exisiting one.

Apart from card making, I have recently been crowned the official Queen of Runner Beans - I picked two full armfuls last night which apart from giving me rash on my chest where I was holding them, is a pretty impressive sight

No comments:

Post a Comment