05 August 2009

Music Makes Things Make Sense

Day 2 of Go To Press and the subject is music - didn't really have any pictures to suit although I've wanted to record my favourite songs on a layout for a while now, so I took pictures of my iPod playing them and scrapped those.

The printables that came with the prompt are quite different in style to embelishments I would normally use and I couldn't find the right paper so the trusty bubblewrap and acrylic paint combination came out. I'm covered in blue paint now, but I think it was worth it!

For the record the songs are Sexy Back - Justin Timberlake, Dance Dance - Fall Out Boy, Got My Mind Set On You - George Harrison, Gold - Spandau Ballet, Tribute - Tenacious D, Mull of Kintyre - Wings, Thousand Trees - Stereophonics and Galveston - Glen Campbell. Rock on.

No comments:

Post a Comment