13 October 2009

Don't Blink


My goodness, that was a bit of a longer break than I technically meant to take, but hopefully things are getting back on course now and I firmly believe that sooner or later, my life and house will be back in order and I will stop having that struggling to stay afloat feeling.

Tess has been checked out by the vet again today and while she’s still not right, she’s much better and appetite stimulators are being prescribed to encourage her to eat her dinner and get stronger.  In the meantime, we'll contiue to feed her with a syringe which is not entirely fun.

The good news is I have signed up for my first scrapbooking retreat and this time next year I'll be super excited about heading off on the Go Go Getaway.  I was a little nervous about going alone even though I'm sure everyone will be lovely.  However, luckily for me Sarah stepped up an selflessly agreed to accompany me and so I just can't wait.  In truth, I wish it was this October but I'll suppose I just have to practice being patient *sigh*.

I have more exciting news to come over the next couple of days, but until then here are a few pictures of my first few pages of travel journal. 







Actually, in all honesty these are the only pages of my travel journal which do not consist entirely of scribbled notes and and folded bit of paper hanging out the sides. Oh well, one more for the 'will finish very soon pile' next to my LSNED and the Back to Future Project. At this rate, I may be giving Journal your Christmas a miss this year, but I imagine it would only have been moaning about Doctor Who regenerating so perhaps it's better that way anyway.

3 comments:

  1. Ooooh we are going to the Getaway , how exciting - I just need to get my butt in gear and sign up before all the places go!!!
    Journal looks fabby!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Polly. Hope your poorly pussy is gettig better, it's horrible when they're not well isn't it.
    Your travel journal looks great, I've got lots of writing in mine but still not got round to sticking anything else in and that was nearly two months ago!!!!
    Your retreat sounds fab, you'll have a great time, I'm very envious.

    Lisax

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, love your travel journal. All those pretty little sketches are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete