19 November 2009

30 Years of Waiting...

...and my time is finally here. Guess what? Never mind, that'll take too long, I'll have to tell you. 

I'm going to be a bridesmaid!

Perhaps even more importantly than than (how self involved would I be otherwise?), this means that Lizzie, one of my very best friends in whole world is getting married to the lovely Jarrad.

Aren't they fab?

There's lots going on at the moment as we get all excited about venues, dresses, flowers, cakes, shoes  and invitations (think the episode of Friends where Monica gets her wedding book out) and so I seem to have got distracted from lots of things which I really should have done. 

I have manged to squeeze  in a couple of layouts though which I'll post as soon as I'm home in daylight to take pictures of them. In the mean time, I'm going to get back to panicking over my revision timetable - I'd better not plan on actually having a life until the 15th Janury.

1 comment:

  1. Oooh Polly. A Wedding, thats lovely. And being a bridesmaid, that means you get to join in all the fun wihout the stress of being the Bride!!
    Be warned though, I've only been a bridesmaid once and I ended up marrying the Best Man!!!
    If your friend needs any cakey ideas, give me a shout, don't let her be ripped off by paying an extorttionate amount!!!!
    Have a great weekend.

    Lisax

    ReplyDelete