27 July 2009

The Truth is Out There

Aaah, X Files episodes. Nothing quite like them for giving the place that lovely mid 1990s ambience. Now lets pop on a bit of Take That and dance around in our bedrooms wearing tie dye shall we? No? Just me then.

Anyway there's aliens doing something to someone and Mulder is quite cross about it, or something else. It's not making too much sense, but when did it ever?

Right, to business. Here are some on the things I've been working on lately..

Note the newsprint flowers. They're made from David Mitchell's column in The Observer - always nice to inject the occasional dash of moral outrage into a layout.

This was an attempt deal with a bad case of the sulks about not being able to book flights to America this year. Didn't help, actually made it worse but nice to use the lovely new October Afternoon papers. Also, love the little K&Co aeroplane adventure stamp. Unfortunately, I've now lost it so this may be its one and only apperance which is a shame really.

I think that probably do for now, not least because I want to put my pyjamas on and watch Tim Minchin (why does his eyeliner look better than mine?). Sleep tight - I know I will.

No comments:

Post a Comment