28 July 2009

Reading Will be Your Next Station Stop

I've been to Reading today.

On a train.

It made my feet hurt so I am drawing a metaphorical line under the whole experience.

There's a lovely cottage pie in the oven featuring carrots, peas, french beans and potatoes all of which we grew ourselves in our allotment (I think I borrowed this tree from the Banana Frog blog by the way).
I'd been looking to use this lovely Sassafras Lass paper and it just seemed to fit with these pictures which I took from my (very comfy) camping bed. For the record, the trick to a comfy camping bed is to have a thick duvet (not a sleeping bag) to go on top and another duvet on top of the air bed to make you all snuggly. Very hard to get out of which I why I lie in taking pictures instead of getting up.
Well that's the oven timer and there's another X Files with my name on so off I pop.

No comments:

Post a Comment