29 July 2009

Cupcake Magic

Having managed to book out all the hens for the rescue at Gordano next week with a lucky run of phone calls, I thought I would knock up some cupcakes. Got a great book Cupcake Magic from Dart's Farm a few weeks back and having met the lady that wrote the book (and eaten one of her cakes) at the rescue on Sunday, I was feeling rather inspired.

They weren't entirely asthetically pleasing because I think I rather hurried the icing, but the real reason there's no picture is because we were in too much of a hurry to eat them. Even the parrot rather enjoyed the sugar butterflies.

So instead, a couple of pictures from a walk last week a reminder that it has been sunny as some point in the last week, even though it was only for 7 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment