22 November 2010

In Which I Am Too Full of Mashed Potato

I'd quite like to go and put my pyjamas on but they're all the way upstairs and me and my massive tummy (part mashed potato, part baby) are all the way down here and I can see how we're ever going to get it together so I thought I might as well share a few more layouts instead.


This just about the only layout I managed to complete between May and October this year - I'm nothing if not prolific.  I really love this picture though, but not as much as I loved the food at that place.  As a vegetarian its a joy to find a place that understands that sometimes I do want a fake meaty burger, with plastic cheese and fake bacon and don't even get me started on the buffalo wing salad (seriously, don't do it). 


And (honestly, what sort of poorly educated idiot starts a sentance with and?) this was another fab class from the GoGo Getaway featuring a tea bag.  Yeay.  This is so different from my usual style, but I really like it even if I did have to use an iron which would normally be enough to put a serious dent in my will to live.

Now I think I may have summoned enough energy to get up those stairs and if not, I may be able to find a friendly cat who might pull me up.  Either way, there's enough time for a pyjamas and a quick shower (other way round, preferably) before Miranda which I completely adore.  Thank you for the sweet comments on my last post, I do hope to get round to visiting you all in Blogland as soon as I can.

2 comments:

  1. Ha ha - just how big is your cat exactly???
    Soggy pj's are not a great idea in this cold weather either you loon - get thee up those stairs!!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hee hee... hope you had a good shower and enjoyed slouching about in your pj's, til you'd recovered from all that potato! You so made me laugh!

    Love the layout about eating... foood, mmmm... It's so colourful and fun. The Go-Go one was very different to "normal", but nice. Someone who goes to our regular crop was at the Go-Go Getaway last time - she did the tea-back class too! By the way Polly, what's an iron?

    ReplyDelete