03 June 2010

In Which I Have an Accident and Wake Up in 1973

With the (brilliant) demise of Ashes to Ashes a couple of weeks ago, I've been feeling the need to relive the whole series from start to finish. So follwing some hasty DVD purchasing, we've started watched the first series of Life of Mars again and I'm really loving it.  Very sad that I was only alive for 3 months of the 1970s, I'd have fitted right in and I really love wearing flares.

Combined with all the walking we've been doing lately (more on that another time) and the allotment finally bursting into life, evenings and weekends have been pretty full up around here.  However, I have finally got around to taking a picture of the layout I put together a few weeks back and so I thought I'd share. 

I'm rather bored of it now as it's been sitting on the mantlepiece in the kitchen for a least 3 weeks - it may be time to consign it to an album.  I actually did a little more scrapping last night, but I'll have to keep you waiting for a couple more days until I get the all clear on the sneaky peaks of the fab SBK June kit.

I'm off to plant sweetcorn and courgettes - I shall be taking pictures as I want to use the lovely garden-y Cosmo Cricket stuff which has been sitting in the cupoboard for AGES.

3 comments:

  1. Oh Polly this title made me giggle even before I had read the post - can just see you as a cute shortie youngster in flares!!? You missed a great decade!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great LO, Polly. Unfortunately I was there for the 70's and have the embarrassing photos to prove it!!!! Mmmm not sure the 80's was any better!!!
    You lucky girl having an allottment, I am seriously envious.
    Enjoy
    Lisax

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the lo!! Yummy layering of gorgeous papers!! ANd my oh my that looks like a LOT of invitations! DOn't envy you that task..

    Can't wait to see your sweetcorn/courgette layout. :)

    ReplyDelete