23 December 2009

Almost There

Avast ye festive lubbers, what the hell happened to December?  I'm still just about keeping my head above water university work wise, normal work wise and Christmas preparation wise, but at the expense of cleaning, scrapping, blogging and relaxing.

I did however want to squeeze in one last post before Friday to say happy Christmas to everyone - I've a feelling it's going to be a really great one actually.  I haven't felt this festive in years (I thought to myself as I sat on my sofa last night drinking Babysham through a straw and eating Chocolate Orange segments) and now all the shopping (food and present) is complete, there's only a this afternoon and tomorrow morning left to do at work and everything is all but wrapped, there's nothing left to do but bask in wondeful relaxing, chocolate-y, amaretto-y, present-y joy of the season.

This is probably the last time I'll be able to check in before the 14th January (when my exam is) so have a wonderful time and I'll see you on the otherside...

3 comments:

  1. Have a very Happy Christmas and a Great New Year, Polly, All the best for the exams, I'll be keeping my fingers crossed for you.
    See you in January.

    Lisax

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck in your exams Polly, have a super Christmas and will catch up with you soon. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for stopping by and delurking today. Good luck with your exams!!

    ReplyDelete